Saturday 21 March 2015

Another Week Done and Dusted

Monday we had our finance appointment in the city. The GPS took us on a completely different route this time which was a million times easier. Ammon was hungry so I made him up a bottle to take in but then forgot to actually bring it from the car, and it was too awkward to nurse him so he complained, like I hadn't feed him for days or something. Lili stood looking out the high rise window singing "Let it Go" and Auron pretended he was Spiderman. Our mortgage broker applauded us for such well behaved children...

Aarahi and I have decided that Ammon is our cutest baby so far. We have concluded that this is simply because he is such an easy baby who sleeps and eats and rarely complains (unlike his siblings!) so we get to enjoy all his cuteness all of the time instead of being sleep deprived and frustrated.

Earlier this week I wrote a blog post on Ammon's blog about how he got his name if you wanted to read it. We usually send them out with a photo but life got too busy this time around. You can read it at www.ammon2015.blogspot.com.au/

On Friday I took the kids to a performance at the library, Auron loved it, but Lili wasn't having a bar of it and just sat next to me the whole time instead of up with Auron and the other kids. She was then upset that she didn''t get a sticker at the end. Later that day we went to do some shopping and get lunch. As soon as we sat down Ammon needed feeding, by the time he had finished Auron and Lili had finished eating too and Auron wanted to go to the toilet. I told him too bad, and I was going to eat my lunch first. That didn't last too long, as Ammon whacked my bowl of Laksa and we both ended up covered in soup. We cleaned up a bit, and went to the bathroom. I was going to go buy Ammon some new clothes because I'm unorganised and never carry a spare set. He fell asleep instead so I just chucked a blanket over him so no one could see my dirty child.  So all in all, it was a pretty normal day in my life.


No new photos this week but I thought we would do a little comparison of the kids at similar ages.

AURON

LILI-MEI

AMMON


No comments:

Post a Comment