Sunday 29 November 2015

Primary Presentation 2015

On Monday we met up with Sarah and her kids at the shopping centre to get some Santa photo's. We don't really do Santa but tell our kids that it is always fun to enjoy the magic and imagination that Santa brings. I had to have a little talk to Auron before we left so that he didn't tell his cousin. The kids were super cute and we had a nice Santa. We also scored a 50% coupon for frozen yoghurt so I managed to buy 3 big bowls full for $6, cheap treat for the kids.

The last few nights Ammon has be refusing to eat dinner. The last few nights Ammon has slept 7pm-7am without waking. I don't know if there is any link but I really just can't work the kid out. Aarahi and I have been sleeping so well that we stayed up til midnight watching Netflix. Oh my gosh how good was that!!!!!!!!! We need something new to watch, we just finished Last Man Standing and Psych.

On Saturday Aarahi has some friends over to play Risk. Seriously boring stuff in my opinion. I took the kids to my cousins and we had a baking day. Unfortunately by the time we finished we didn't want to eat any of it because we spent to much time taste testing as we went. Cookie dough is so good! When I got back home my house smelt like stinky boys.

Yesterday the kids had their primary presentation at church. They both did well, Lili kept asking for another turn with the microphone and if she could say the closing prayer. I'm glad they aren't afraid of public speaking. At the start of the presentation I had 13 3/4 year olds I was watching. By the end of it there we probably 6 left sitting up on the stand. It was HARD work. I had kids saying "I don't like her, I don't want to sit there" "I'm going to to be sick" "Im tired" "Sis Matthews he's saying bad words""hey he's stabbing me!" "ew I can feel you breathing" also by the end 4 of those 4 kids were fast asleep and yes we were sitting in the front row. It must have been good entertainment for the congregation. Afterwards we had photos then went to watch a movie and eat some yummy snacks. Those snacks never tasted so good.




People keep telling me that these two look the same so we took a photo to compare. Two cool dudes!

Renee has taught Auron the art of selfies. This is only one of probably 50 they took





No comments:

Post a Comment