Monday 10 August 2015

Mushy Brain Syndrome...it's a real thing

I couldn't even remember what we did last week, I think my brain has well and truly turned to mush. I have been searching for over 3 months for a big bag full of Auron's old clothes. I searched everywhere I could possibly think of, pulled out every other bag full of clothes but nothing. I was convinced someone had stolen it (logical explanation). Then I though maybe Aarahi put them in the clothing bin thinking they were for donating. But low and behold I go out to the garage to get something totally unrelated and there sitting right in front of me is the huge bag of size 1-2 clothes. I have no idea how I missed it it was literally right there. Anyway now I have a ridiculous amount of clothes because I had given up finding them and tired of squishing my sumo baby into too small clothes and went and bought him new stuff. I concede to mushy brain syndrome.

Aarahi took Auron to his Lego activity which they both really enjoyed. He took both Auron and Ammon while Lili and I did the groceries. Lili was way more into doing groceries and scoring herself a squishy yoghurt as a treat than playing lego. Speaking of groceries I have been totally slack at getting them done online and have been paying way too much by shopping in store. I have no will power and have bought things I really don't actually need...for example an electric blanket, 20 books, and a mattress protector (this is really really really nice though!) This week I did it online and got to $80 and was struggling to make it up to $100, I seriously wondered what I was actually buying before.

On Saturday we took the kids for a picnic at the park, Lili has been thanking me mulitple times a day since then. She is super cute, if she really enjpoys something she will thank you over and over again for weeks on end. She is still thanking me for taking her ti see the Minions movie months ago. It's usually at random times too, like she will yell it out from the toilet.

Auron also got to go out on a special trip to the movies with his cousin Sotarah which he LOVED. They went to see Inside Out and had some McDonalds and won a super cute Minion. The Minion is now Lili's though because she is the big Minion fan, Auron doesn't really care either way.

Yes I live with Super Heroes

Ammon was in fits of laughter as he threw bark on himself...

...Then ate it

Life just got too hard, and I needed a rest

Auron loves playing the game where you write a letter on the board and everyone else has to guess it. His letter knowledge is fantastic, his handwriting takes a fair bit of eye squinting most of the time haha

This crazy kid helping make banana blueberry "Puk-Cakes" for Daddy


Love this cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment