Sunday 18 January 2015

Getting Back to Normality

This week I finally feel like we have some normality back. I think most of that is due to Ammon sleeping a lot better during the night. He has had a lot of problems with an upset tummy which we have managed to find a cure for. Now that I look back I think that was probably the cause of Lili's terrible sleeping which we are still suffering the consequences of.
The kids and I made a trip into town by ourselves on the bus which was kinda of liberating. I've been going a bit crazy feeling stuck at home. All went well and Lili and Auron were pretty excited to get back to our normal shopping excursions.On Friday we are going to take a trip into the city on the train to go to the Zoo. Auron has been asking for a few months to go so I thought it was about time. 
On Tuesday Aarahi slept through his alarm so we declared it family day and went to the movies to see Big Hero 6. It's a pretty awesome movie. Lili was a bit of a pain during the movie but it was a cinema full of kids and babies so we weren't all that concerned about her annoying other people. Auron gave me his new Spiderman that he got for Christmas from Grand-Nana, to look after at the movies. I some how lost it. I felt terrible, to the point I was losing sleep over it at night. Everytime he would say prayers he would ask to bless Spidey, and how sad he was that he was lost. We tried to find  a replacement but it seems they are all sold out. We did settle on a black Iron Man which I have been told is called War Machine. Auron calls him Washing Machine though which Aarahi and I find entertaining. 
On Saturday we went out for dinner to a New Zealand fish n chip and burger place. It was preeeeety good. Tasted like home that's for sure, complete with L & P, Watties Tomato Sauce and K Bars.

Now I need to go clean my house which was perfectly tidy when I went to bed last night....sigh









No comments:

Post a Comment